What type of event do you want to organise?
Meetings and Congresses
Sicily can host any type of event, with a choice of solutions that best meet expectations in terms of reachability, accommodation capacity, availability of support services and attractions. Sicilia Convention Bureau has selected the best 3*, 4*, 5* and 5*L Meeting Hotels that conform to the IFE standards in order to facilitate its interlocutors in choosing the solution that best suits their needs at that time. Sicilian hotels are modern with a warm and welcoming style and characterised by an efficient and flexible service. The selected conference halls are all equipped with modern audio-visual equipment and vary in capacity, each therefore suitable for a specific use, and, in most cases, also modular as needed. In addition to the hotels and conference halls, we can suggest many kinds of locations, from historical dwellings to sports arenas, all suitable for Gala Dinners, exclusive parties, product launches and celebrations of all kinds.
Your exclusive event with professionalism, charm, innovation and tradition
A land that is so rich in traditions and culture is the perfect setting to host events in its exclusive locations. From the appeal, the atmosphere, the colours and its traditions of villas and historical dwellings, to its new and poly-functional state-of-the-art facilities – such as the Centro Fieristico Le Ciminiere (Trade Fair) in Catania, the motordrome in Pergusa, the velodrome and hippodrome in Palermo, and stadiums and sports facilities of various sizes – Sicily offers venues capable of accommodating the most varied requirements and of characterising the event. In addition, the Teatro Massimo in Palermo and the one in Catania, the Amphitheatre in Taormina, the Greek Theatre in Syracuse, the Temple of Concordia in the Valley of the Temples, the streets, lanes and squares in the many Baroque, Arab and Norman towns are just a few of the places that host your event’s participants. If you want to be inspired and participate in one of the many events taking place on the island – such as concerts, opera, theatrical pieces, cult festivals, shows, sports events, food and wine competitions – you will be spoiled for choice.
Anything is possible. Just ask.
Do you want to motivate your sales force? Do you want to live an intense experience and share it with your team? Why fly a long way when you have a corner of paradise just a two-hour flight from home? Sicily is in the heart of Europe, yet it is so sweet and exotic! In Sicily all you need to do is ask, anything is possible.
• Off Road, Soft Air, Quad and Trekking on the slopes on the highest active volcano in Europe. Mount Etna is the ideal setting for exciting incentive activity, where the spirit of adventure merges with pure adrenalin for a unique and unforgettable day.
• Rafting and Canyoning. The Alcantara Gorges, with their 25-metre high walls, are the background to an exciting day of sport and entertainment.
• Diving, Fishing and Regattas in the sea of Sicily, one of the best in the Mediterranean, with its crystal clear water, fascinating seabed and rich marine flora and fauna.
• Ferrari, Yacht and Charter Excursions for those looking for a taste of luxury in the purity of the Sicilian atmosphere.
• Golf by the sea or under the Volcano. There are currently three large, modern and fully equipped courses for those who love this sport. Others will be opened shortly, turning Sicily into the natural home for golf in Italy.
• Fun Cooking. Learn how to cook using traditional Sicilian cuisine, collaborating with colleagues as if in a real restaurant kitchen.
• Wine Tasting. The wine routes are a magnificent opportunity to visit the cellars, tasting wine and savouring the flavours of the local produce.
• Grape Harvesting. We generally drink bottled wine already placed on the table, but being a producer gives the Gods’ drink a completely different taste.
• Pure Sicily Inside. An experience that only Sicily can provide. The nocturnal harvest, the race during the Kite Festival, or the reinterpretation of the Ancient Greek Theatre in the historical theatres of the Magna Graecia.
If you can imagine it, you can do it
A wide range of proposals to be discovered
These are just a few examples of what can be done in Sicily. Our partners are also capable organisers of Gala Dinners, or training courses using art as a teaching tool, or through the mediums of song, theatre, painting, dance, and oriental arts.
Do you have a specific request?
Write to us. We’ll do our best to support you.