Ambassadors for Sicily
This is a special Sicilia Convention Bureau programme for opinion leaders, entrepreneurs, and local professionals who, each in their own field can become spokesmen for the values of their region. The Ambassador’s Mission is to propose Sicily as the venue for an important congress, convention or meeting. The Ambassador is backed by the convention bureau in this adventure, from the preparatory work for the bid for the event through to the final objective: to bring the event to Sicily.
“Together we can do more”
Becoming an Ambassador for Sicily is a great opportunity to contribute to the economic development of one’s region and to spread the word about the Island. Furthermore, it:
- brings an important and qualified contribution to the conference content;
- improves your personal reputation together with that of your organisation or company in the specific professional sector ;
- increases your specific know-how in activating research and development strategies in a specific territorial area;
- contributes to activating a wide network of selected international contacts among professionals who will play a key role in the choice of the destination;
- allows you to obtain recognition amongst colleagues at a local, national and international level.
Our support for Ambassadors
The Convention Bureau offers a wide range of services and instruments during the bid phase and subsequent organisation:
- suggestions on the best hotels and venues for the event;
- references for the best event organisers and service suppliers;
- suggestions for the social programme;
- support in preparing the bid documentation ;
- support for the institutional welcome letters;
- help in organising the site visits for the relevant international or national association;
- technical support in researching sponsors and funding;
- contribution to the public relations campaign.